...productive. yesterday was stressful and might or might not have included a minor meltdown. today i worked at pottery barn from 8-3, came home and cleaned my room (including laundry), brainstormed a bit, and packed. i'm feeling a little better, but i still have a long way to go!
list before bedtime:
1. BABY NEWS: rachel and walter's new baby rebecca elizabeth is GORGEOUS...&...my "little bean" (sarah and michael's phoebe kate) is starting on "solid" food! time flies when your friends are having fun...babies.
2. OUR NEWS: the ownership of our house is starting to look more and more official and we may actually get to close before july 31st!!! we almost have "our first house"...even though it will technically be blake's betrothed bachelor bungalow until after the wedding. buuuut, we get to paint, decorate, and do all of those lovely homeowner things!!! we're stoked.
3. TRAVEL: we're heading to sylacauga tomorrow after i get off work at pottery barn (again 8-3)...blake's picking me up and we're driving straight there...i'm looking forward to a nice long nap. friday we are going to montevallo to hopefully see my little thomas, meet up with some professors AND hang out with margot and nathan, including ZAPOPAN!!! i'm ecstatic and i can hardly wait! friday night is blake's brother's birthday, so delicious harvard dinner will be a must!
we'll be back on sunday but as far as saturday goes...i'm hoping for a lot of time to work & relax.
anywho...off to bed so i can get up in time for work...again. bleck. and yet, i remind myself that my 6:15 wake-up call is later than my daily alarm once school starts! gaaaaaaah!
love, me
2 comments:
I wish we could make it to the ZAP with you guys. I'd take one of everything, yenny size please!
LOL! The funny thing is I feel like I'm going "home"...I'm ecstatic and I've been looking forward to this day (tomorrow) for several months now! Let's face it...Zapopan and I are "like this".
Wish you could be there, too! But next time...we're upgrading you to the daddy size, duh!
Post a Comment