Monday, June 25, 2007

we are always laughing...

...sometimes at eachother...always together!
Serioulsy, it is rare for Blake and I to be completely serious...there's always a twinkle in an eye or a giggle underneath! It keeps us happy...and if nothing else, it burns calories!
It is such a blessing to have a wonderful family who appreciates humor and enjoys a good laugh...it is an even bigger blessing to find a certain someone (that would be my hunny, gus gus) that was brought up the same way...mostly. Everyone's family is different, but I truly believe that in order to create a new family that will ultimately succeed...there must be roots that come from the same tree, so to speak.
Faith, Laughter, Love, Silliness, Comfort, Loyalty, and Trust...ingredients of a promising future?...I think so!

Sorry I'm such a metaphor *something that rhymes with "or"*...LOL.

Love, Jenn
p.s. God works in mysterious ways & sometimes pretty obvious ones. This weekend we came to the collective decision to let my little house of dreams be the perfect home for someone else in search for our real little "house of dreams"...today we found out it was sold last night. Thank goodness we weren't bogged down in paperwork and emotions!! We're going house-hunting again tomorrow and we have high hopes. Pray.

No comments: