Thursday, June 21, 2007

hopes & dreams...

...are basically what we are living on right now. blake and i are ENGAGED, planning a wedding, and leaping without a net (except for the one that never fails...faith) into the world of big kids. things move pretty fast around here & it's hard to keep up. we are so lucky to be experiencing all of this with our best friend (he for me and me for he) by our side. thrilling doesn't even begin to describe the vibe in our house. it is really more of a stew...excitement, happiness, love, laughter, comfort, stress, exhaustion, anxiety, and the jitters...mix all of that up and let it simmer for a while. that would sort of describe what's been going on around here.

the good news?!
1. we are ENGAGED!
2. we are EMPLOYED!
3. we are house-hunting! (and have become emotionally attached to a historic home in decatur...it is basically THE house...my own little "House of Dreams"--Anne of Green Gables series...read it)
4. we are getting married on MARCH 15, 2008!!!!

more to come & soon! blake and i will both be posting to this little work of love...keep us on your radar and in your prayers. (will add photos soon)
love, jenn

2 comments:

Sarah Rose said...

Yay! You're blogging here! I had you on my mind all day yesterday, but I knew you were busy with meetings and planning and the like. I'll be at lunch today with some other mommys, but let's definitely catch up!
ALSO, I will be in Vegas on Monday!

jlindsey said...

Hello there! Best Wishes to you & Congratulations to Blake! How exciting!!!

Don't ask me how I found you blog, but I did! I can't wait to keep up with you & your busy year! Now you have to leave us a comment!