Tuesday, September 25, 2007

whew...

...what a difference a day makes!

Yesterday the kids took a test which means Ms. Bianchi got to do all of those fabulous things that can't get done while she is teaching. I have mapped out, planned, and prepped. I organized, straightened, and labeled. Basically I gave myself a good once over and I feel like I can breathe a little easier now. Today is their intro. to Unit 3 & we have classroom business to cover (in 3rd period this includes voting for Homecoming Queen)...it's gonna be a busy day, but I'm hoping I can still get some things accomplished. (Grades are due by noon on Wednesday...that would be, tomorrow.)

I am feeling relieved about friend issues as well. It would have been unfathomable for this friendship to drift off and die, that's why it was so heartbreaking all along... BUT things are on the mend and so am I. :) To me, friends become family...I am very blessed in both departments.

Okay, once again I have been blogging when I should have been bathing...off to the shower. I have a meeting this morning at 7:30 so I have to be able to get my room ready before I head to the meeting...

Love to all.

P.S. Dancing with the Stars & The Bachelor did not disappoint. It was so nice to share them with my hunny (The Bachelor is one of our shows, hehehe, so he spent the night last night to watch them.) and my Mama. :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Olsen said...

So glad you're feeling better! Get ready, I'm there a week from tomorrow!