In other news, we're finally back from our beach trips. First, we invaded Key West, FL. That was amazing. The views were sweet and spending great time with my family was priceless. Being as far south as you can in the continental United States added a bit of neatness to the trip.
Next, we went to the Bianchi's beach bash in Sunset Beach, NC. This was a time of intense relaxation. A rundown of my day: Wake up and go for a run, Take a shower, Go to the beach and read until it got too hot, Get into the water until I got tired of it, Go read until it got too hot, Get in the Water, Read, Water, etc. I read four 400+ page books while I was their. It was amazing. I also found an author that I really like, James Patterson. Good stuff and an easy read. We also experience the life of a 92 year old WWII and Korean War veteran. His insite into life is awesome. If only my students could understand the importance of the life lessons he teaches...my job would be much easier.
Anywho, Jenny and I are loving life and eachother. Life is VERY good.
Here are some pics from our life:
Key West, FL - The island where the cottages were

We fed tarpons...big tarpons

Puppy pic

The Bianchi g'parents and g'children

Hermit Crabs at Calabash, NC

No comments:
Post a Comment